- 4 7- to 8-inch-diameter fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 12 ounces firm tofu, crumbled (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chili
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup (packed) thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes. Add cumin and turmeric; stir 30 seconds. Add tofu, bell pepper, jalapeño and garlic and sauté until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add cheese and stir until melted, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tofu mixture down center of each tortilla, dividing tofu equally. Top with lettuce and cilantro. Squeeze juice from lime wedges over. Wrap tortilla around filling and serve.
Per serving: 372 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated), 37 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein, 341 mg sodium, 8 mg cholesterol
Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!